|Job Title:||IT Administrator|
|Salary:||€25,000 - €30,000|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2018 15:39|
A well-established Software Company is expanding its IT team. The IT Administrator will be responsible for the smooth running and regular planning, purchasing, installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of systems hardware and software for the company’s internal and external infrastructures.
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym allowance
- Monthly team-building activities
- To be the main contact for: assisting employees both on and off premises; email and Telephony Server administration; shared 24/7 on call duties; alarm systems administration and contact person if they are triggered; tracking, researching and purchasing of hardware and software; initial setup of new employee workstations and accounts.
- To conduct purchases, installations, configurations, upgrades, maintenance, as well as repairing and replacing standard hardware and performing asset management.
- To carry out desktop, systems and network support activities. To monitor, maintain and upgrade server and network hardware in server rooms and switch cabinets.
- To administer the company’s online infrastructure. To create, verify and restore regular backups of the company’s data.
- To ensure effective security regarding the network system including the setting up of new users, establishing configurations, activating virus detection software and related functions.
- To represent the I.T. Team during meetings including management and board members
- To mentor and manage the workload of I.T. interns.
- Diploma in IT or Computing and 2 years work experience in a similar role
- Experience administering Windows Servers, Active Directory and Linux Servers.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, MAC OS X and Asterisk PBX configurations.
- Troubleshooting skills and knowledge on server and computer hardware.
- Knowledgeable of Amazon’s Web Services including EC2, S3 and Route 53. Knowledgeable of LAN/WAN networks.
- Able to multitask, work under pressure and priorities workload on the fly. Self-motivated team player, willing to work on his/her own initiative with minimal supervision. Trustworthy, with great communication skills and willingness to learn.
- In possession of a valid Driving License and flexible with regards to working hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's