IP Core Engineer
|Job Title:||IP Core Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jasbeer Keramuth|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2018 06:51|
Castille Labs is looking for an IP Core Engineer who will work with the existing Networks team in the implementation, design, upgrade and support of IP/MPLS and Optical network. The Candidate will be based in Ebene, Mauritius.
Duties of work:
- To analyse, deploy, implement IP routing, switching, OSPF, BGP, MPLS and Optical technologies.
- Design and develop plans for network upgrades, testing and deployment.
- To assess and resolve complex networking issues, to trouble shoot on the actual networking system and recommend solutions.
- To test plans, design documents, configurations, test results and support documentation.
- Able to research/assess new networking technologies with minimum supervision.
Qualifications required for the role:
- A Degree in a telecommunications or IT related qualifications.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a telecommunications (or related) environment.
- Cisco Certification (CCNA/CCNP).
- Strong teamwork skills, committed to achieving results.
- A good command of the English language.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's