Whether you’re still at university or have just graduated at GO we are offering programmes that provide valuable work experience and may open the door to your future.
We are looking for a diligent person to assist within IP Core Networks Team.
This is a glimpse of what you’ll be up to:
- To provide assistance in the build of network infrastructure by racking equipment and pre-cabling of fiber services;
- To take stock of miscellaneous items;
- To create a lab environment using GNS3;
- To research opensource software for network orchestration;
- To create scripts in order to automate processes.
It would be a huge plus if you:
• Have a technical background (IT, engineering, networking, security);
• Obtained ECDL certificate;
• Have report writing skills;
• Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and writing skills;
• Good organisational and time management skills.