iOS Software Developer
|Job Title:||iOS Software Developer|
|Contract Type:||Contract (Assignment-based)|
|Salary:||Attractive packages depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Glynn|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2018 14:54|
We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented developers and engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- The iOS Software Developer is responsible for creating prototypes, designing, building and maintaining iOS software.
- This role is responsible for unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- This role is responsible for collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
Credentials and Experience
- Two years of work experience in iOS software development in Swift language.
- Experience in designing and developing scalable software with high standard of software programming techniques and unit test coverage.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development and security.
- Experience with Git/Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, CocoaPods.
- Experience with iOS front-end/UI development (Apple Human Interface Guide), Web services & XML/JSON/REST connectivity/consumption, and local storage/databases knowledge.
- Experience with single sign-on and tokens.
- Experience working with agile or iterative methodologies preferred.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's