A Malta-based investment management company, authorized and regulated by the MFSA, is looking for an Investment Support and Administration Assistant to join their team of professionals.
The company is responsible for the management and operations of Malta and Luxembourg-domiciled investment funds, holds full EU AIFM licence and specialises in international alternative investments with a focus on absolute return, actively managed marketing and non - market based strategies.
- Support in drafting and formalising procedures
- Assisting in the preparation of in-house marketing material, as well as various application forms such as new bank accounts and fund codes
- Fund payment processing, fund interest and bank reconciliation
- Fund documentation control and filing
- FX Hedging
- FUND NAV reconciliation across four funds
- Preparation of data for posting to Fund Platforms websites
- Compiling of quarterly board meeting packs, as well as various reports on weekly and monthly basis
- AIFMD Reporting
- Educated to degree standard
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products
- A high level of organisational skills and attention to detail
- A genuine interest in fund management
- Previous fund management experience will be advantageous