The role involves working closely with internal teams to deliver the investment strategy whilst knowledge of the financial markets is essential.
- Liaising with key external investment partners
- Ensuring investment information and data is distributed in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Production and distribution of regular monthly product information and commentaries
- Provide management information for relevant committees and senior management
- Liaise with external investment partners to help ensure firms’ objectives are reached.
Applicants need to have a relevant tertiary level of education in Finance, possess strong analytical skills and are able to identify and solve problems using insight, knowledge and experience. Fluency in English is required whereas previous experience working within an investment firm will be considered an asset.
For more information, apply online or contact Simon on +356 2093 3160. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.