Investment Platforms Specialist
|Job Title:||Investment Platforms Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Clare Barbara|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 10:38|
The selected candidate will be working within the Quantititive Analysis Team, supporting the companies platforms which cater for treasury assets.
Duties and responsibilities
- Championing the user’s needs by examining closely their day to day activities and learning the underlying business processes in detail
- Working together with the various business teams and suppliers to provide system analysis input to business requirements
- Leading the efforts related to any automation and/or integration needed in the area of responsibility
- Taking charge of the data dictionary of the respective systems as to guide the Business Intelligence effort in any of their querying needs
- Taking ownership of the change management processes to ensure changes are sufficiently tested, well documented and with the involvement of all the stakeholders as required
- Providing functional and technical requirements documentation, integration / UAT tests plans, and support for working throughout implementation
- Working together with the various business, technology and external supplier teams to provide system support; administration & controls, report writing, testing, documentation, end-user training and application security
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Experience within the Banking or Accounting industry and ideally dealing with treasury systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-motivated and willing to work in an energetic, fast paced team environment
- Familiarity with most of the following: SQL, Visual Basic, Access, Excel, any BI Reporting tools and any scripting language
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Knowledge of Syndicated loans would be a plus