|Job Title:||Investment Officer|
|Contact Name:||Stefani Grech|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 12:38|
One of the leading companies in Malta providing financial and insurance services is currently looking for a Investment Officer, who will be reporting directly to the Life Insurance Managing Director
- Record transactions in the Portfolio Management System;
- Reconcile and validate trade capture in timely and accurate manner;
- Assist in resolving trade discrepancies caused from trade failures, breaks, etc.
- Assist in the NAV calculations;
- Assist the Portfolio Manager in the calculation of the investment performance;
- Undertake reconciliations and monitor the activity of third party providers;
- Undertake bank reconciliation;
- Process corporate actions;
- Prepare management information reports;
- Monitor the investment parameters and report breaches in a timely manner.
- Confident, with minimum 1 year experience in a similar role;
- Meticulous with attention to detail;
- Must be capable of working to tight deadlines;
- Fluency and strong communication skills in English;
- Excellent computer skills, especially Excel;
- A level standard of education or equivalent.
Find more Jobs in Malta
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's