4 months ago
- To keep abreast of the latest developments in international financial markets and their effects on assets under management with specific focus on Equities;
- To prepare research reports and recommend investment strategies to the respective Investment Committees on a regular basis;
- To maintain and develop new risk management tools to assist in the monitoring of client portfolios.
- Minimum of a Banking and Finance (Hons) degree or equivalent
- In-depth understanding of financial markets with particular emphasis on equity markets
- Knowledge of risk management and compliance regulations
- Strong attention to detail and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience dealing with Microsoft Excel
- Experience in the sector would be considered as an asset
- Be a good team player
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Calamatta Cuschieri Group, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Calamatta Cuschieri Group.