The successful candidate will join a team of experienced investment professionals and will be directly involved in the day-to-day Investment Management functions, the management of client portfolios and ensuring adherence to strict parameters in line with individual circumstances, risk profile and investment objectives. In addition, one will also be expected to form an integral part of various Investment Committees.
The selected candidate will also be required to perform the following duties, amongst others:
- To keep abreast of the latest developments in international financial markets and their effects on assets under management with specific focus on Equities;
- To prepare research reports and recommend investment strategies to the respective Investment Committees on a regular basis;
- To maintain and develop new risk management tools to assist in the monitoring of client portfolios.
- Minimum of a Banking and Finance (Hons) degree or equivalent
- CFA qualified or part qualified
- In-depth understanding of financial markets with particular emphasis on equity markets Knowledge of risk management and compliance regulations
- Hands-on experience dealing with Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time