Financial Services, Investment Advisory, Investment Banking, Investment Management - Commodities, Investment Management - Energy, Investment Management - Equities, Investment Management - Property, Investment Management - Utilities
about 1 month ago
The successful candidate will join a team of experienced investment professionals and will be directly involved in the day-to-day Investment Management functions, the management of client portfolios and ensuring adherence to strict parameters in line with individual circumstances, risk profile and investment objectives. In addition, the selected candidate will also be expected to form an integral part of various Investment Committees.
The selected candidate will also be required to perform the following duties, amongst others:
- To keep abreast of the latest developments in international financial markets and their effects on assets under management with specific focus on Equities;
- To prepare research reports and recommend investment strategies to the respective Investment Committees on a regular basis;
- To maintain and develop new risk management tools to assist in the monitoring of client portfolios.
- Minimum of a Banking and Finance (Hons) degree or equivalent
- In-depth understanding of financial markets with particular emphasis on equity markets Knowledge of risk management and compliance regulations
- Strong attention to detail and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience dealing with Microsoft Excel
- Experience in the sector would be considered as an asset
- Be a good team player
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.