Investment Management Support Officer
The role involves hands on experience in Wealth Management and all the related functions:
The responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Maintenance of the Risk Monitors
- Administrative tasks involved in the management of clients’ assets including but not limited to the preparation of IC packs, taking of minutes, updating of client portfolios, trade execution etc
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with CCIM clients, counterparties and prospective clients
- Developing new business areas which could offer growth potential for the Company
- Preparation of investment related articles once you have gained the necessary experience
The ideal candidate would:
- Possess a degree in economics or banking and finance
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Be proficient with computer related skills
Calamatta Cuschieri is offering the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the applicant’s experience.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.