A European focused alternative investment company is looking to employ an experienced Investment Analyst & Execution Trader based at its Malta office to support Portfolio Managers based in the UK.
The successful candidate will have:
- experience as an Investment Analyst in a similar role
- experience with equity, equity derivatives (index futures and options), corporate bonds, and FX execution
- at least 3 years experience managing orders from clients and working orders electronically and via phone with brokers;
- at least an undergraduate degree in mathematics, finance, economics, IT, statistics
- strong working knowledge of Bloomberg execution tools (EMSX and TSOX), and familiarity with other electronic execution tools
If you are interested in this position apply online or send your CV for the attention of Mark to email@example.com