Investment Advisor - Client Manager required for a dynamic Investment Management Company.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Manage a number of advisory and discretionary clients in line with the investment objectives discussed and agreed with such clients;
- Communicate any investment ideas which are identified by the firm to the appropriate clients in accordance with the investment mandate given to us by the client in terms of risk and return;
- Regularly review the advisory and discretionary portfolios to ensure that the investments held are in line with the respective investment parameters;
- Communicate any necessary changes in structure to ensure reflect changes in market conditions or change in client's investment profile;
- Prepare investment recommendations for new clients;
- Handle number of execution-only clients.
- Education to a minimum of degree level;
- Client facing and organisational skills;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Investment Management;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Maltese Language.