|Job Title:||Investment Advisor|
|Salary:||Attractive remuneration according to level of experience|
|Contact Name:||Stefani Grech|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2019 10:17|
An international bank is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic candidate to form part of their young dynamic team of professionals, with a wish to work in an environment that promotes team spirit, communication and rewards competence.
Reporting to the Manager of Private Banking and Payments, as an Investment Advisor you would be reviewing client's investment portfolios whilst assisting in the development of existing and prospective relationships.
The ideal candidate should:
- Posses a Bachelor's Degree in Banking and Finance or a relevant qualification with at least 1 to 2 years' experience in a similar role. Approval from MFSA to provide Investment Advice will be considered an asset.
- Have a good working knowledge of MiFID 2 and be able to manage client requirements accurately and efficiently.
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Have good IT and organizational skills.
- Be analytical and have a practical understanding of workflow analysis and planning.
- Be able to work in a team and willing to learn new skills