An established organization is looking for an Investigations of Forensic Analysts reporting to the head of investigations. You will be responsible for administering and analysing any reported or identified investigations in relation to gaming operations.
- Very contemporary and attractive environment
- Ample parking spaces
- Flexi hours
- Social events (paid lunch once a month, quarterly events)
- Paid health insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Investigating and reviewing the data submitted by operators from the systems and liaising with them in case of missing data and abnormalities to conclude the investigation.
- Issuing of reports on the findings of the investigations carried out in a timely manner and setting out recommendations on the action to be taken by the authority as applicable.
- Coordinating and collaborating both with the enforcement Directorate and with other inspections, investigations and enforcement action. Investigations shall be led by Investigation Officers and/or the Investigations Forensic Analyst.
- Offering support to other areas of the company’s as instructed by senior management.
- Keeping abreast with developments, guidelines and processes issued by EU institutions, the Government of Malta, its authorities and entities as well as organisations and constituted bodies.
- Representing the firm when required in various conferences with other affairs ranging from licensees and their authorised representatives, as well as other Authorities/Directorates and Government Officials when required.
- Managing procedures in setting up and developing the necessary procedures related to investigations of gaming operations in order to identify irregularities or suspicions thereof, and duly report any findings.
- Liaising with and supporting, both at various levels, to the Head of Investigations as required;
- Ensuring that the aims and purposes of the Authority and the Department are met and that professional standards are retained at all times.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems (MQF Level 6).
- Possession of or pursuing recognised certification to undertake IT audits (such as CISA or equivalent) shall be considered an asset.
- 2 years working experience in information systems and financial auditing.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
- Able to detect sensitive issues and issue reports.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to gather, organise, analyse, and disseminate information with precision.
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented and with good communication skills.
- Thinks and acts strategically.
- Takes ownership and actions.