Internships are available in the following departments:
- Capital Markets
- Fund Administration
The chosen candidates will join Calamatta Cuschieri for a minimum period of 10 weeks (20 hours per week).
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Marketing or Statistics, Graphic design and software development (Preference will be given to applicants who are in their 3rd or final year)
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail as well as the ability to anticipate, identify and resolve complex issues
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task, perform in a fast-paced environment and respond quickly to situational needs as they arise
- Excellent computer skills including Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong oral and written communications skills, having the ability to communicate with other staff members, backgrounds and skill levels
- Excellent organisational skills and great initiative
- Be open and proactive to feedback and learning opportunities
- Demonstrate a professional manner at all times; including working in a pleasant and cooperative manner within a team oriented environment
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.