- Diploma level of education and/or equivalent;
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Managing the signing and exchanging of discount and service provider agreements;
- Preparing and communicating various weekly and monthly reports for internal use;
- Monitoring of mobile international traffic and report any variations immediately;
- Be responsible for compiling and updating various MS Excel worksheets and other computerised systems used to facilitate decision making;
- Maintaining a professional relationship with the various partnering international operators and the company’s service providers;
- Assisting the Manager – Commercial Roaming on the day to day work as directed from time to time by line management.
- Performing any other tasks as directed from time to time by line management
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.