International & Wholesale Specialist
|Job Title:||International & Wholesale Specialist|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 08:43|
Are you interested in working in the dynamic and exciting world of telecommunications? We're looking for vibrant and energetic individuals to join our Wholesale and International Services team. In this role, the International & Wholesale Specialist, will be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with International Carriers and local operators by acting as the interface with respect to wholesale service.
We would prefer if you have the following requirements:
- Ideally experienced in wholesale voice trading and wholesale data services;
- Preferably qualified at post-graduate, ideally in Business Management or ICT related subject;
- Proficient in the use of office applications, particularly MS Excel at an advanced level;
- Knowledge of the telecommunications wholesale business; local and international networks would be an asset;
- Preferably having prior experience in the use of Cerillion or similar billing systems;
- Ability to learn on the job and take on board new working paradigms;
- Outstanding people skills, ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with different stakeholders at all levels in the organisation as well as other organisations;
- Able to work under own initiative and as part of the team.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be required to do:
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with International Carriers and local operators by acting as the interface with respect to wholesale services, ensuring that related issues raised by clients are dealt with promptly and in a satisfactory manner.
- Handle the international voice business, acting as the focal point for buying and selling transit minutes, and determine the wholesale routing strategy.
- Identify new leads and evaluate requests from customers, formulating proposals and solutions in line with pricing guidelines.
- Promoting services portfolio product line and upselling to existing customers.
- Negotiate offers and sale closure and assisting with the provisioning and commissioning of services.
- Act as the liaising point or interface between the wholesale customer and other sections within GO or other 3rd parties.
- Provide service orders and hand-over documents to the customer, and create / input / update records in the billing system.
- Carry out studies, analyses and cost calculations with the aim of minimizing the cost of products and services.
- Vetting of payment statements and reconciliation of billing with service changes.
- Ensuring that service providers’ SLAs are being met and raising claims for compensation in case of default.
- Stewardship of contract documents and assisting with amendments and drafting of new agreements.
- Monitor market conditions, bidding success, sales trends and traffic trends so as to propose product and prices changes to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Drive growth of this business line and assist with the implementation of strategic plans.
- Producing reports of proceedings, forecasting of demand and compilation of performance statistics with respect to the annual operating plan.
- Continuously develop section operations for improved efficiency and manage required change.