|Job Title:||Internal Auditors|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2018 11:19|
PwC provides a range of services helping clients to improve their risk profile by strengthening their internal controls and risk management processes. Our specialists offer knowledge and expertise, which extends to clients' risk assessment, internal audit outsourcing, controls gap analysis, corporate governance reviews, regulatory compliance appraisals, IT Governance and forensic investigations.
We are looking for qualified candidates to join this team. The ideal candidates should be qualified accountants and/or hold a qualification in an IT related field. We require this candidate to hold around 2 to 3 years internal/external auditing experience and a strong affinity for risk, process and controls analysis. The work will be varied and will be an opportunity to get to know diverse organisations in a wide range of business sectors. Candidates should have:
- A good understanding of business processes risk and controls
- The ability to apply risk considerations to processes and controls
- Be interested in understanding how IT drives and supports business activities and processes and the importance of information security
- Strong analytical skills and willing to get to know new business processes and industries
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions whilst demonstrating integrity and courage to challenge the status quo
- Well-developed listening and questioning techniques
- A desire for personal continuous improvement
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's