|Job Title:||Internal Auditor|
|Salary:||€50,000 - €55,000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 08:45|
A licensed payments services provider is currently looking for an Internal Auditor to join the company’s executive management.
- Determining the internal audit scope of the Company;
- Establishing the Audit Universe of the Company following a risk assessment performed of the Company’s risk management, control and governance processes.
- Developing and documenting the full Internal Audit Cycle Plan based on the results of the risk assessment performed. The plan will list the audits that will be performed depending and in line with the risk categorisation established and approved by the Board of Directors.
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Performing audits in a disciplined and organized manner and preparing and presenting reports that reflect the audit’s results and reporting of such audit findings and recommendations to Management of the auditable areas and the Board of Directors.
- Acting as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and the Board of Directors.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions; and engage to continuous knowledge development regarding the industry’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
Skills and experience
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor.
- Advanced computer skills on office tools including MS Office.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of internal auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgement.