|Job Title:||Internal Auditor|
|Location:||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Christine|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2018 10:02|
One of the largest company in Mauritius, offering international services, is looking for an Internal Auditor to join their team.
JOB ROLE AND PURPOSE
- Assist management in performing internal audit assignments.
- Identify risks, perform tests of internal controls and report findings to the management.
- Be a facilitator to the risk management process within the group.
- Coach and supervise team members and ensure that work performed is as per audit standards and department’s objectives.
- Perform IT general controls and application control reviews to support internal audit engagement.
QUALIFICATIONS & PROFILE:
- Degree in Accounting or any related field and/or ACA/ACCA qualified or
- At least 2 years’ experience in an auditing field
- Strong oral and written communication skills: both in English and French
- Pro-active with a strong sense of delivery.
- Technology Savvy and fast learner; knowledge in IT auditing would be an advantage.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's