Internal Audit Officer
|Job Title:||Internal Audit Officer|
|Contact Name:||Kamil Radziewski|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2018 13:17|
Our client who is within the Financial Services Sector is looking to recruit an Internal Audit Officer.
- Executing internal audit work within set time frames, maintaining adequate documentation and providing assistance in the compilation of audit work programmes;
- Examining the efficiency and effectiveness of Group operations including non-financial cycles;
- Mapping systems, identifying weaknesses and providing efficient business recommendations to improve upon existing internal corporate governance structures and internal control procedures within the Group;
- Reporting to his/her senior and assisting in the execution of the Internal Audit Plan;
- Performing other related duties as assigned to support the work of the Internal Audit Unit.
Education & Qualification:
- A recognised University Degree or equivalent;
- Work experience in accounting, mathematical or statistical fields preferably within the financial services industry will be considered as an asset.
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of Insurance and/or Financial Services;
- Knowledge of Accounting with a background in IFRS’s;
- A person who is professional, assertive, innovative, creative and must possess good oral and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills;
- Able to work on own initiative, handle unrelated, non-routine jobs and must be IT literate;
- Able to interpret the results of numerical analysis;
- Able to apply data analysis and data modelling techniques, based upon a detailed understanding of business processes.
- Very good knowledge of English and Maltese language.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's