Internal Audit Officer
|Job Title:||Internal Audit Officer|
|Contact Name:||Kamil Radziewski|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2018 10:24|
One of Malta’s well established firm forming part of the banking and financial services industry, are currently looking for an Internal Audit Officer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Evaluating and monitoring business operations, financial processes and controls, and governance practices.
- Assisting in the design and development of risk-based audit programs to evaluate management controls over all operations whilst ensuring that all significant risks are adequately considered.
- Conducting internal audit reviews of the Group’s processes to ensure regulatory compliance and best practices by providing detailed feedback to business unit management, and making recommendations on issues raised during internal audit work.
- Providing feedback and recommendations for improvement whilst ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, including the setting of resolution deadlines for particular audit findings.
- Supporting other departments in the correct implementation of recommended business processes.
- Maintaining effective professional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Undertaking CPE requirements and keeping abreast of new trends and developments in the field of internal auditing.
- Other duties as may be determined from time to time by the Chief Internal Auditor.
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Partly or fully qualified in accounting and/or auditing
- A proven track record of at least 2 year experience within an internal/external audit/advisory environment
- Experience in the banking industry will be considered an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills and ability to work within a small team
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's