Intermediate Functional Analyst
|Job Title:||Intermediate Functional Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Deeya Bheeroo-Hulloowan|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 08:10|
Our client is seeking to recruit an Intermediate Functional Analyst to provide high quality, professional and responsive support service to all users across the business on a range of different technologies, hence allowing them to complete their job seamlessly.
- Coordinate meetings between business customers, functional team members, and technical team members.
- Interview Business Partners and end users to collect and document requirements and business processes.
- Translate functional, product, or business requirements into functional specification or user story documents.
- Working closely with business users, testers and development team during QA stages.
- Identify, evaluate and define impacts of changes and provide alternatives.
- Report status to stakeholders and management on a regular basis.
- Can be the functional referent of medium complexity modules
- Can evolve to role of product owner
- Bachelor, Master or Engineering in computer science field or other relevant degree.
- 2 -5 years working experience as a functional analyst for web applications.
- Exceptional analytical skills required to analyse requirements, identify improvements in business processes and write functional/technical requirements.
- Experience with designing user interfaces specifications for web applications. Experience with Visio or other modelling tools.
- Experience with Agile software development would be a huge plus.
- Highly professional written and oral communication skills as well as interpersonal skills required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's