Our client is seeking to recruit a talented and end user-focused Intermediate Application Support Level 2 to help guide and unblock a multicultural team of analysts and external users of the company's platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot complex web applications, diagnosing and / or resolving issues reported by internal or external users, escalated by the Support Level 1 colleagues.
- Provide clear steps to reproduce the diagnosed issues to development teams in charge of fixing the issues on different test environments.
- Handle the communication with developers to provide correct scenarios to reproduce the issues, with clear information about the expected behavior.
- Read documentation and handle communication with different company Business Units to clearly identify the functional definitions of the applications being troubleshooted.
- Collaborate daily with the QA, support & development teams to ensure the quality of the delivered bugs & corrections.
- Advocate for customer needs by sharing feedback with the development & business analysis organizations to continuously improve the product.
- Deliver training and support to end-users.
- Keep technical documentation and procedures up to date.
- Ensure preventive maintenance and analyse application root cause issues.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree, Master or Engineering in computer science field or other relevant degree.
- 2 -5 years working experience as a L2 application support engineer.
- Experience with support of Web-based business applications, specially in MS .Net environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows OS and ITIL.
- Experience with Visual Studio, .Net C# and SQL
- Fluency in English required.