about 1 month ago
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform. We are now looking for an Integration Analyst to join the team.
- Manage the entire client integration process. Assist partners and merchants with integrating to the company’s Payment Gateway API/Onboarding API/Hosted Payment Page (including debugging of merchant’s programming codes as/where necessary.)
- Provide support for external clients, support representatives and other internal teams for all transaction processing in the pre-production environments
- Actively monitor all pre-production processing systems and escalate any bugs or processing issues as per pre-defined internal processes.
- Retain ownership of integration projects from inception to the very end
- Interact with new clients, work with the solution architect to understand their requirements and apply it to the customers Integration.
- Test and certify all new card present, NFC and contactless terminals in accordance with Card Scheme Regulations
- Ensure that all pre-production transaction processing systems are in line with Card Scheme Regulations. Escalate and raise change requests as / where necessary.
- Document all case and project activity as per pre-defined company guidelines.
- Any other adhoc duties as assigned the Head of Integration.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in integrating Payment services or similar integration.
- Experience /understanding of API’s.
- Be highly organized and be able to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Be fluent in English and excellent communication skills.
- Have a desire and willingness to learn and have an interest in new technology.
- Can work with cross functional teams.
- Previous experience with EMV testing will be considered an asset- ADVT/VpTT/M-tip.
- Previous experience with Postman/XML/Java will be considered a plus.
- Be open to new challenges and being able to adapt in a fast moving Fin-Tech Company.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Benefits of working for Credorax:
Our bright open-plan offices are in the heart of Valletta, Malta’s historic capital city, offering a modern, functional and welcoming environment. As part of our standard remuneration package, we offer parking allowances and private health, dental and life insurances. We also offer discounted corporate gym rates, daily fresh fruit and family-friendly measures as well as exciting company events.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.