Insurance Officer / Client Manager
|Job Title:||Insurance Officer / Client Manager|
|Salary:||€32000 to €35000|
|Contact Name:||Mark Sims|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2017 10:14|
A leading international insurance company delivering risk and insurance services and solutions to its clients is seeking an Insurance Officer/Client Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Underwriting of insurance and reinsurance contracts for client companies, in compliance with the underwriting guidelines.
- To assist with the drafting and issuing of cover notes, debit and credit notes together with the appropriate policy documents.
- To handle and negotiate claims settlements, together with agreeing recoveries where appropriate from insurers and reinsurers and to maintain the associated claims databases.
- To maintain and prepare statistics, reports and statements of premiums, claims reserves and IBNR provisions, in line with the client’s loss reserving and accounting policies.
- Preparation and presentation of insurance and management reports for client meetings.
- To assist/coordinate the planning of client board and committee meetings and the production of the necessary agenda, board / committee papers and minutes.
- To assist on all insurance (and to a limited extent accounting functions) for a selected portfolio of client companies.
- To assist/contribute to the production of management accounts (technical insurance side) together with supporting documents for board and other meetings, and comply with clients' individual normal reporting requirements.
- To assist with the preparation of budgets, feasibility studies and similar financial projections.
- To entertain clients, as requested, during and outside business hours. All reasonable expenses will be reimbursed by the Company.
- Have around a minimum of 5 years experience in Insurance
- Be specialized in Underwriting, but experience also in other departments would be considered to be an asset
- Be Fluent in Microsoft Office / particularly fluent in Excel
- Have very good presentation, public speaking, analytical and organization skills
B.A. Hons (Insurance) / CII Qualifications / ACII
If you are interested in this position apply online or send your CV for the attention of Mark to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's