|Job Title:||Insurance Officer|
|Salary:||Attractive package offered|
|Contact Name:||Simon Pace|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2018 15:52|
As an Insurance Officer you will be assisting the Operations and Claims department in various administrative work, internal control and claims handling. Further responsibilities include:
- Assessing and approving of claims;
- Conducting internal controls as implemented by the organisation;
- Handling of general queries and enquiries;
- Compilation and analysis of reporting;
- Assisting the team in general office duties as the need arise.
Applicants need to be ideally in possession of CII certification and proficient in MS Office. Previous experience within claims handling will be considered an asset.
A good knowledge of French is desirable, whilst fluency in English is a requirement.
For more information apply online or contact Simon on +356 2093 3160
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's