|Job Title:||Insurance Manager|
|Salary:||€50,000 - €60,000|
|Contact Name:||Tijana Tufek|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 13:41|
A well established Group of companies is currently seeking to engage an Insurance Agency Manager on a full-time basis to head the Group's Insurance Agency.
The agency has been established in late 1980s and is wholly owned and operated by the Group. As an agency, it is fully licensed to transact insurance business in Malta and is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority.
The successful candidate will be tasked with assuming overall responsibility of the business unit.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
· Leading and managing a team of experienced individuals who handle day-to-day operations;
· Heading all commercial operations ranging from securing leads to the establishment of long-term business relationships;
· Maintaining and growing partnerships with key principals involved in the business;
· Ensuring that established customer service levels are maintained and enhanced continuously;
· Overseeing the preparation and presentation of Management Accounts together with our in-house finance team for presentation to the Board of Directors; and,
· That the business is always aligned to any regulatory requirements.
Skills and Qualifications required:
· A minimum 5 years of experience in the sector - ideally in a similar role;
· ACII or equivalent qualifications;
· A track-record of meeting business objectives and attaining KPIs; and,
· Flexibility in collaborating with various areas forming part of a group of companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's