Infrastructure Services Consultant
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Services Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Neeshta Hurreeram|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2017 12:53|
One the renown provider of value-added IT Business Solutions with a focus on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relations Management (CRM), and Business Intelligence (BI) is looking for an Infrastructure Services Consultant:
- To provide Support to clients remotely and onsite.
- To proactively monitor Clients Network’s, Servers and in line business Applications.
- To assist in infrastructure Project implementation and provide documentation wherever required.
- To manage Backup Systems, Antivirus Server and Firewall.
- To perform installation, maintenance of Desktop Computers and Microsoft Office suite.
- To do the maintenance of Windows Servers (2008 R2, 2012 R2) and Emails servers (Exchange).
- To provide advisory Services on best Practices for existing IT environment.
- To manage Wide Area Network and Security Devices.
- Degree in IT/related field
- A CCNA or any CISCO qualification will be an advantage.
- A MCSA Windows Server 2012 will be preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in system and Network administration.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (windows server, exchange 2010/2013 and SQL servers, office suites, Desktop operating Systems such as Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Sound Knowledge of Active Directory Services.
- Knowledge of Symantec Backup and Security Solutions Suite.
- Sound Knowledge of Networking concepts specifically TCP/IP, and WAN/LAN.
- Must possess good analytical, problem solving and time management skills.
- Must possess good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in both English & French.
- Ability to work in a team and to work after working hours when needed.
- Holder of a valid Driving License.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's