|Job Title:||Infrastructure Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Apply Here|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 07:53|
We’re a caring, sharing, and rewarding kind of casino!
Our aim is to be the world’s number one casino, and we won’t settle for anything less. We work hard and we play even harder.
The Infrastructure Engineer will be reporting into the Head of ANS.
- Management of the company’s IT infrastructure, including the data centres, physical network along with server applications and software.
- Design, administration and documentation of systems and services such as servers, storage area networks (SAN), wired/wireless networking, virtual infrastructure, routers, firewalls, databases, voice systems and security.
- Proactive monitoring of the company’s data centres, infrastructure and systems.
- Perform installations, upgrades, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and fine tuning of production, staging and office systems.
- Provide technical support to the business on a daily basis that complies with company’s IT Service Management standards.
- Research, develop and implement new technology initiatives.
- Actively participate in the decision process for the introduction of new systems and infrastructure related projects.
- Form part of the incident response team on a 24/7 basis.
Experience and skills
- Excellent communicator, analytical and organised.
- Driven and result oriented.
- Good knowledge of network management practices and procedures.
- At least 4 years’ experience in managing, operating and maintaining IT infrastructure and services.
- Strong Knowledge of Ubuntu Linux, Nginx, MySQL, PHP deployments and high availability systems.
- Experience with automation software for server management including Ansible, Chef or Salt.
- Strong knowledge of database management, fine tuning and different storage engines.
- Knowledge of Network Security (Firewalls, Access Control, NAT, VPN).
- Knowledge of deploying and managing HP servers and 3Par storage systems.
- Strong knowledge of vSphere and virtualized infrastructure.
- Strong customer focus and knowledge of IT Service Management standards and procedures.
- Exposure to technologies such as Jira, Confluence, Zabbix, Nagios, Pingdom, NewRelic.
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you? We’re a motivated team aiming to become one of the best casino teams in the business, and our company is one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. We’ve come a long way in a short time and we want only the best candidates on board to join us as we keep reaching new heights!
We’ve just moved into brand new, central offices, with fantastic facilities for your daily use. After all, if you’re going to be spending your days with us, we think you should enjoy it! Our event team organises great parties, team building events and excursions- we’ll also treat you to our scrumptious office breakfasts, and maybe even a drink or two after work.