about 2 months ago
Are you interested in Information Security or have experience in Information Security? Have you just graduated and want to kick off your career in Information Security?
This great opportunity will be within the Quality and Security Team for an international client.The role offers the opportunity to work with the latest technologies for a leading brand. The ideal candidate will make sure that the company and customer data are protected and secured to the highest standard while minimizing friction and maximizing productivity.
- Developing and maintain security documentation, including policies and other project deliverables
- Assisting in the information security awareness, training, and educational activities for all company personnel
- Enhancing our reporting infrastructure; including designing report template and developing data collection methods.
- Performing day to day security vetting on user access requests.
- Other duties as may be determined by the CTSO
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant technical field and/or specialised security certification
- Information Security relevant certifications (e.g. CCNA Security) would be considered an asset
- Basic knowledge of multiple operating systems, such as Linux, UNIX and Windows.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good autonomy and dependability
Interested candidates kindly contact Veronique on email@example.com