Information Security Analyst
|Job Title:||Information Security Analyst|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2018 13:13|
Cyber Security is a hot topic in all business fields: banking, insurance, gaming, manufacturing, retail, distribution and many more. Cyber threats hit more than a few entities in Malta, some of them effectively damaging operations along with significant costs or financial losses.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Malta is currently seeking an Information Security Analyst to join the team delivering cyber security services. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop his or her career within Information Security in a professional environment.
The work will involve variety and challenge including:
- Conducting information security audits and risk assessments
- Technical assessments involving vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- ICT infrastructure security consultancy
- Undertaking information security gap assessments, against industry standards such as ISO 27001/2, PCI-DSS, etc.
- Providing consultancy on designing, reviewing and implementing information security policies
- Delivering information security training
- Providing assistance as part of incident handling mechanisms, including data and malware analysis
- Providing assistance in the reporting aspect of information security assignments.
Suitable candidates should be in possession of a first degree in IT, Business and Computing, Information Security or other similar IT fields. Candidates are expected to aspire to obtain certifications, such as CISA, CISSP, CEH.
The ideal candidate would have up to two years experience and should:
- Have an understanding and passion for Information Security
- Willing to undergo training on tools, methods and technologies
- Enjoy meeting people and be a good team-player
- Have strong presentation and report writing skills
- Have strong time management skills, including flexibility to work with shifting priorities and client needs
- Value and practice high standards of ethical behaviour and professionalism
PwC offers an environment that allows our people to progress on their own merits. Our commitment to you is that we will continually invest in your professional development, acknowledge and recognise your expertise, provide you with the opportunity to apply the latest methodologies on a large and varied client base.
Should the above be of interest, get in touch with us. We are interested to meet with you.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.