In House Lawyer
|Job Title:||In House Lawyer|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2018 11:05|
Reporting into the firm's leadership bodies, the selected candidate would need to provide support to the firm's management and leadership team and would generally be expected to be involved with the following matters:
- Supporting the firm in all legal matters including: the design, drafting and review of contracts and agreements;
- Communicating and negotiating with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authorities etc.), as may be necessary;
- Supporting of the firm's HR department with appropriate legal input;
- Providing legal assistance, support and advice to the firm's Quality and Risk Management team; and
- Assisting the firm generally on legal matters.
Academic requirements and experience:
- A recognized degree in Law and work experience, preferably in a corporate or similar environment (experience as an in-house lawyer would generally be considered an asset)
To be considered for the role you should possess:
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to work under pressure, diligence and responsibility;
- Strong writing and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in English (written/oral skills - from upper intermediate)
- Professional ethics;
- The ability to work as a team member and to make independent decisions; and
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proactive attitude.
If you're ready to take the next step and join a dynamic and motivated team, kindly apply online.
Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and will be acknowledged after the closing date.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Deloitte, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Deloitte.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's