The Integration team currently consists of 3 people based in Stockholm. You will join this team but be based in Malta and connect remotely for updates and meeting etc.
About the role:
You will be talking directly to developers and technical project managers on the merchant’s side to oversee and coordinate the integration process, ensuring that the merchant understands their API and implements it correctly. You will also work closely with the sales team.
- Support merchants across our Gaming, E-commerce, Financial Services, and Travel verticals during the integration process
- Verify that merchants have integrated our API correctly before they go live
- Support our Sales and Account Management teams in technical discussions with merchants
- Improve our processes and routines within the Integration team
- Update our online API documentation
Who you are:
- You are social, outgoing and a strong relationship builder
- You have broad technical knowledge; programming experience is a plus
- You have 2+ years of experience working in a technical role
- You are analytical and are resourceful when it comes to solving problems
- You have a basic understanding of computer networking and HTTP, basic SQL skills
- Previous experience working with system integration and/or online payments is a bonus but not a must
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal;