€23,000 to €35,000
2 months ago
A leading Information Technology Solutions company is expanding the team.
- Opportunity to be part of a well-established business that has been operating for 35 years
- Competitive salary and company benefits, such as medical insurance and flexible hours
- Room for career development and professional growth
- Leading and supporting of IT Infrastructure, Windows Servers, Virtualisation platforms, Storage and Networks
- Collaborating with the Applications team to design the supporting environment for the solution
- Providing technical system solutions
- Designing, integrating and managing complex platform solutions and ensuring stable implementation
- Supporting and improving current systems platforms, applications and services by recommending and implementing system enhancements
- Monitoring and management of issues / risks, escalating appropriately
- Candidates need to possess an EU citizenship
- Possess a valid driving license.
- A University degree in ICT or Electrical Engineering
- Awareness of Hybrid Integration Platforms
- Competence in Virtualization, Cloud and Storage technologies and be capable of building enterprise architecture roadmaps
- Have a good command of the English language.
- It will be considered an asset: Certifications in HPE, Microsoft and CISCO