€30,000 - €45,000
12 days ago
The chosen candidate will work closely with both the software and engineering teams.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Leading and supporting of IT Infrastructure, Windows Servers, Virtualisation platforms, Storage and Networks
- Collaborating with the Applications team to design the supporting environment for the solution
- Providing technical system solutions
- Designing, integrating and managing complex platform solutions and ensuring stable implementation
- Supporting and improving current systems platforms, applications and services by recommending and implementing system enhancements
The ideal candidate would have:
- A University degree in ICT or Electrical Engineering
- Awareness of Hybrid Integration Platforms
- Competence in Virtualization, Cloud and Storage technologies and be capable of building enterprise architecture roadmaps
- Have a good command of the English language.
- Possess a valid driving license.
A competitive salary commensurate with the candidate’s experience will be offered.