|Job Title:||Implementation Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Jasbeer Keramuth|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2017 11:27|
We are looking for an experienced Implementation Consultant for one of our Global ICT Clients.
About the Position:
The Implementation Consultant will be responsible for all phases of a new client coming onto the system or an existing client upgrading to a new product. They will work in a project team to provide clients with effective solutions that are aligned to the company's commitment of reliable, repeatable and quality implementation practices.
Duties of the position:
It will consist of the initial needs assessment, creating and maintaining a project plan, coordinating project resources both internal and external, providing related training specific to client solution, testing and auditing of solutions and the successful transfer to the internal service teams.
- Responsible for contributing to project plans and ensuring project is on time, meets and/or exceeds client expectations and follows internal processes.
- Responsible for managing projects that vary in nature based on solution purchased and complexity of requirements.
- Will work in conjunction with resources within and outside of the team in the completion of an implementation.
- Promotes teamwork among those working on the implementation, developing a working relationship with internal resources, customers and peers.
- Works independently at resolving project issues and escalating when appropriate.
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of Payroll/ HR environment as well as an exposure to many sub-functions within it. E.g. Finance, benefits administration, labour relations, training development, and technical environments.
- Conducts preliminary interviews with client to review changes, needs and processes to complete the implementation successfully. Process may include formal needs analysis, gap and fit analysis.
- Ability to translate business process requirements into configuration requirements for the Solution purchased with different levels of complexity.
- Prepares customer for completion of an implementation. Reviews processes with client pertaining to product. Will work with the client to process pre-input reports, run interfaces and time & attendance imports.
- Provides hands-on training to customers with input of first live payroll. Reviews Service checklist to ensure client understands how to enter payroll items not covered during live inputs.
- Tests and documents and custom solutions for customers. Problems are often unprecedented and may require analytical skill and detailed problem determination to provide the appropriate resolution, coordination and implementation of customized front end and/or core end solutions.
- Design and execute system integration and user acceptance tests.
- Responsible for quality of implementation. Assesses quality by reviewing the testing of all back-end changes implemented, verifying ID and password information after installation, and confirming correct billing and remittance set-ups.
- Ensures a smooth transition to service team.
- Bachelor in IT or relevant IT field
- Working experience of 5 years
- Exposure to basic project management principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with software in a SaaS / Cloud computing environment; experience with HRIS preferred
- Basic understanding of relational databases, SQL and XML is required
- Experience with any of the following applications is an asset: SalesForce.com, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Kronos, Workbrain/Infor, RedPrairie/JDA, Ultimate, Oracle HR/Payroll, PeopleSoft,
- Aptitude to effectively implement an HRIS module or similar end-to-end solution
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's