ICT Support Officer
|Job Title:||ICT Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Marianne Koessler|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 15:02|
A well-established institution is seeking to employ an ICT Support Officer to support its growing operations.
- Assisting in installing, inspecting and maintaining computers systems, IT infrastructure and network systems as required and in accordance with the policies and procedures,
- Responding to enquiries regarding system operation from users, tracking of issues and solutions,
- Performing daily system monitoring of servers and storages and responsible for managing backups and tape rotations,
- Assisting in managing and maintaining windows and mail user accounts,
- Assisting in the analysis, evaluation purchasing and implementation of IT hardware and software,
- Maintenance of the website,
- Maintaining and updating incident and service request logs,
- Providing basic training to end-users when necessary,
- ICT related administrative duties that include filing, record keeping and report writing.
- A-level in ICT or a relevant recognized qualification in ICT at MQF level 4,
- Be a good team player and be particularly organized, meticulous, demonstrate outstanding multi-tasking abilities,
- ICT systems support administration experience in a similar role will be considered favorably,
- Speak in Maltese and English.