IT Support Operations Specialist
|Job Title:||IT Support Operations Specialist|
|Salary:||35K + 5K allowances|
|Contact Name:||Marianne Koessler|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 15:35|
A well-known Maltese company in the IT field is looking for an IT Support Operations Specialist.
- Be part of a team of experienced, supportive and fun people, with a special bond between them that makes work feel like home;
- Join a well-established company that has been operating for over 40 years;
- Competitive salary plus company benefits.
- Maintaining the application for XML to PDF conversion to cater for requirements from Commercial;
- Managing rental & usage tariffs including discounts whilst also creating and maintaining automated reports for Billing Quality Assurance team;
- Managing all activities relating to the rating of call detail records, and production of bills to subscribers and ensuring that an appropriate level of validation and checking is carried out accordingly;
- Developing and maintaining tailored applications mainly for billing purposes;
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems;
- Providing third-level technical support for billing and rating issues;
- Collaborating with vendors and other team members, promoting knowledge transfer.
- A formal qualification in IT at least at Diploma Level;
- 2-5+ years of experience,
- Experience on database platforms with good SQL and PL-SQL skills;
- Working knowledge of C#;
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of using the command line of Linux/Unix and/or Windows;
- Knowledge of Charging Systems, Intelligent Network platforms and related protocols.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's