ICT Service Manager
|Job Title:||ICT Service Manager|
|Salary:||€28,000 - €30,000|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Genuis|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 07:54|
An ICT Service Manager is required to join an established firm in the Public sector to coordinate the support team members & manage day-to-day operations.
- Provide guidance to members of the team by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Mentoring the IT services support team leading, initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Monitors effectiveness of existing systems. Provides recommendations to Management for improved operations, systems, and ICT related equipment.
- Ensures that all software and IT platforms are up to date on newest releases.
- Timely communication and issue escalation ensuring appropriate and accurate visibility to all levels of stakeholders, including senior management team.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in ICT Administration, in possession of a valid Microsoft MCSA certification or in possession of a recognized qualification at MQF Level 6 in Computing with (1) years’ relevant work experience in ICT.