|Job Title:||ICT Administrator|
|Salary:||€25,000 - €35,000|
|Contact Name:||Marianne Koessler|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 12:46|
A well-established company offering services in Accounting, Advisory, Audit, Corporate and Compliance is currently seeking to recruit an ICT Administrator.
- Responsible for the installation and maintenance of all computer software and hardware at the office and the disaster recover site and dealing with suppliers,
- Responsible for the telephone systems, office equipment (printers photocopiers etc..), internet connectivity and dealing with suppliers.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within an ICT environment
- Diploma in IT
- End user support and troubleshooting
- Able to learn 3rd party software products (Lotus Notes databases/email, Caseware, TAS Books, Shireburn Indigo Payroll and Shireburn Financial Manager) in order to act as the ADMIN on this software
- Knowledge and hands-on experience:
- Microsoft Windows servers and workstations
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy and Account users
- VPNs, networking and telecommunications systems
- VMware vCentre Appliance and Veeam
- IBM Domino and IBM Notes
- Knowledge of IBM Lotus Notes databases, Sophos, Web Marshal and Mail Marsha would be an asset.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Analyst ICT RISK
Deputy Head of Cybersecurity and ICT Risk
Deputy Head (Cybersecurity & ICT Risk) within Cybersecurity and ICT risk
Senior Manager (Cybersecurity) within Cybersecurity and ICT risk