€25,000 - €35,000
16 days ago
A well-established company offering services in Accounting, Advisory, Audit, Corporate and Compliance is currently seeking to recruit an ICT Administrator.
- Responsible for the installation and maintenance of all computer software and hardware at the office and the disaster recover site and dealing with suppliers,
- Responsible for the telephone systems, office equipment (printers photocopiers etc..), internet connectivity and dealing with suppliers.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within an ICT environment
- Diploma in IT
- End user support and troubleshooting
- Able to learn 3rd party software products (Lotus Notes databases/email, Caseware, TAS Books, Shireburn Indigo Payroll and Shireburn Financial Manager) in order to act as the ADMIN on this software
- Knowledge and hands-on experience:
- Microsoft Windows servers and workstations
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy and Account users
- VPNs, networking and telecommunications systems
- VMware vCentre Appliance and Veeam
- IBM Domino and IBM Notes
- Knowledge of IBM Lotus Notes databases, Sophos, Web Marshal and Mail Marsha would be an asset.