Ice Hokey Trader
|Job Title:||Ice Hokey Trader|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 14:11|
The role sits within sportsbook and more specifically the Ice hockey and US sports team which is made up of around 10 traders and will involve trading matches from leagues around the world which provides a varied work schedule. There will be opportunities to assist the pre-match odds compilers and therefore enhance your knowledge in this area.
• Managing the pre match and in-play odds and risk for ice hockey matches.
• Customer management and profiling.
• Creation and settlement of events where required.
• Effective error reporting.
• Requirement to learn various other live sports.
• Good understanding of sportsbook product, knowledge of Ice hockey and a passion for sport.
• The role requires work during unsociable hours with the flexibility to work at any time including evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays.
• Comprehension of sports odds.
• Good mathematical ability including the understanding of statistics and probabilities.
• Computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office.
• Be able to think quickly and work under pressure with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication, organisational, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Fluency in English.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in sports betting.
As a person you are able to think quickly and work under pressure with minimal supervision. You have excellent communication skills and thrive working in a team. It is an advantage but not a must if you have experience in sports betting as a live trader.
If you have any questions regarding this position you are more than welcome to contact the responsible recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to receive your application!
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Betsson, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Betsson.