Human Resources Officer
|Job Title:||Human Resources Officer|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2018 14:12|
Calamatta Cuschieri believes that its Human Resources Department is a key contributor in adding value to the organisation it supports. To this end, Calamatta are looking for a confident, highly driven and energetic individual with excellent communication skills and ‘can do, will do’ attitude. Attention to detail and ability to work under minimal supervision are other key attributes that Calamatta are after.
The Human Resources Officer will work closely with the Human Resources Manager and his/her key responsibilities shall include:
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
- Coordinating the Group's recruitment process – including assisting in the preparation and posting of job advertisements, screening applications, arranging interviews and actively contributing towards the selection process
- Developing HR planning strategies and internal policies whilst working closely with various departments and line managers to implement these effectively across the organisation
- Analysing training needs, planning and delivering training (as applicable) - including inductions for new staff
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
The ideal candidate should:
- have previous experience in a similar role
- have a good command of both English and Maltese
- have obtained or in the process of obtaining a qualification in HR
Calamatta value and reward the contribution of every individual and are offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications attained by the individual. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.