Human Resources Administrative Support Officer
|Job Title:||Human Resources Administrative Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Chantelle Mifsud|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 13:16|
A regulatory financial institution in Malta is currently looking for a Human Resources Administrative Support Officer who will be assisting the HR department with administrative and payroll duties.
- Administration of the recruitment process; - Issue letters as required such as performance assessments letters, reference letters, end of probation letters etc;
- Assist management with drafting and issuing of employment contracts as well as on any employment queries that may arise;
- Co-ordination of Induction training for new employees;
- Administration of staff training including planning of travel arrangements;
- Provide logistical support in management and preparation relating to the conferences organised by the entity;
- Maintain employee personal files and Jobsplus/Social Security related activities and correspondence;
- Monitoring of personal security clearance certificates;
- Administer and assist in Health and Safety related administration as required;
- Organisation of HR documents, recruitment policies and other related matters of new or end of employment;
- Be responsible for the computation of payroll and inputting of payroll expenses in the Accounting system;
- Management of attendance record;
- Maintenance of vacation and sick leave records;
- Compiling of periodic reports and statistics;
- Participating whenever new policies or reports are being introduced;
- Optimising current administrative processes and procedures related to this function;
- Assist with advice and support to the Management and employees on HR related matters;
- Keep monitoring the maintenance of premises to ensure the safety and security of all employees;
- Other administration tasks as delegated by the Finance & Administration Manager.
- Applicants must be in possession of an A-level standard of education (NQF level 4) and be well skilled in Microsoft Office tools.
- Candidates who have an HR-related qualification or have qualifications at a level higher than NQF Level 4 and/or have previous experience in Human Resources/Payroll administration will be considered favourably.
- Applicants must be able to work both independently and as part of a team, be well organised, and have the ability to communicate effectively and be fluent both in the Maltese and English language.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's