Human Resources Administrative Support Officer
|Job Title:||Human Resources Administrative Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Chantelle Mifsud|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 13:16|
A regulatory financial institution in Malta is currently looking for a Human Resources Administrative Support Officer who will be assisting the HR department with administrative and payroll duties.
- Administration of the recruitment process; - Issue letters as required such as performance assessments letters, reference letters, end of probation letters etc;
- Assist management with drafting and issuing of employment contracts as well as on any employment queries that may arise;
- Co-ordination of Induction training for new employees;
- Administration of staff training including planning of travel arrangements;
- Provide logistical support in management and preparation relating to the conferences organised by the entity;
- Maintain employee personal files and Jobsplus/Social Security related activities and correspondence;
- Monitoring of personal security clearance certificates;
- Administer and assist in Health and Safety related administration as required;
- Organisation of HR documents, recruitment policies and other related matters of new or end of employment;
- Be responsible for the computation of payroll and inputting of payroll expenses in the Accounting system;
- Management of attendance record;
- Maintenance of vacation and sick leave records;
- Compiling of periodic reports and statistics;
- Participating whenever new policies or reports are being introduced;
- Optimising current administrative processes and procedures related to this function;
- Assist with advice and support to the Management and employees on HR related matters;
- Keep monitoring the maintenance of premises to ensure the safety and security of all employees;
- Other administration tasks as delegated by the Finance & Administration Manager.
- Applicants must be in possession of an A-level standard of education (NQF level 4) and be well skilled in Microsoft Office tools.
- Candidates who have an HR-related qualification or have qualifications at a level higher than NQF Level 4 and/or have previous experience in Human Resources/Payroll administration will be considered favourably.
- Applicants must be able to work both independently and as part of a team, be well organised, and have the ability to communicate effectively and be fluent both in the Maltese and English language.