The Deloitte firm in Malta is seeking to grow its HR team and are currently looking for an experienced individual with a prior experience in HR operations and processes.
Reporting to the Talent Leader, this role requires an individual with a proven track record in Human Resource Management, having a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role. Candidates must have tertiary education, preferably with a specialisation in Human Resources or Project Management. The selected candidate will be responsible for various tasks in relation to the effective operations of the function.
The ideal candidate fits the following profile :
- Accountability for the accurate ad efficient administration of all people - related systems and processes.
- Managing accurate and timely data provision for people data reporting.
- Documenting and maintaining HR processes to improve services and maintaining operational consistency.
- Day to Day administrative function including coordination of efficient and effective HR operations policies.
- Assisting in all workforce planning initiatives and coordinating recruitment processes.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of all internal procedures and ensuring coordination with the respective internal functions.
- Participating in the roll out of various projects that arise as a result of global or internal initiatives.
And has the following skills :
- The candidate will be expected to have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Maltese employment law
- Have worked in a similar role.