|Job Title:||HR Officer|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2019 10:33|
Reporting to the HR Manager, the selected candidate will provide day-to-day support across the different functions within the HR department focusing mainly on recruitment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supporting the recruitment function which includes preparing job adverts, uploading vacancies on the HR platform and job boards, coordinating interviews, attending interviews and participating in the selection process
- Supporting the on boarding of new employees (including processing of work permits)
- Assisting with the management of the internal HR management system including updating of records, updating of processes and responding to any technical queries
- Maintaining employee-related databases and preparing periodic reports for management
- Compiling and interpreting statistical data
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- A university degree in a related area (or in the final stages of qualifying)
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. MeDirect, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at MeDirect.
Find more Jobs in Malta