|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Contact Name:||Mark Sims|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2018 17:17|
A leading provider of performance marketing software has an opportunity for a skilled, experienced and diverse HR Manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
As a Human Resource Manager you are responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized. Therefore, their essential job responsibilities include:
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- 6 years + previous experience;
- Strong processes, best practices and employment law;
- A well rounded approach to HR including a solid understanding of commercial business requirements along with a strong understanding of technical abilities and emotional intelligence – for self and in others;
- The ability to align corporate values and vision with talent;
- Identify best talent based in same values and work practices and ethics;
- The ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals that supports growth and well-being;
- Comfortable in dealing with Senior Management and C-Level;
- Assertive, confident and grounded.