about 1 month ago
Reporting to the HR Director, the HR Manager shall be responsible to ensure the smooth and efficient running of HR Support and Services including Payroll, Rewards, Benefits, Resourcing and Organisation Structure to support the business leadership and employees with their day to day HR Requirements.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues
- Work with Leadership team to establish a people agenda/planning which supports the delivery of the business goals and drives employee engagement.
- Manages & overlooks the People Plan, Talent Management, Reward & Recognition, Resourcing, L&D initiatives, manpower forecasting and talent refresh.
- Provide relevant inputs to the HR team to design effective retention interventions at site to effectively control attrition
- Bring innovation to change the employee experience around the HR touch points.
- Align the Local HR strategies with the global practices and priorities of the Group.
- Counsel employees & line management regarding HR policies, programs, and practices.
- Drives the HR agenda within the Business, ensuring that all people managers are equipped and able to deliver against the annual recurring people management requirements.
- Complies with European and local legal requirements through sound knowledge on existing and new legislation
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances
- Cost centre & Budget Manager & Approver.
- 5-10 years of overall experience, at least 4 years in HR similar role.
- Preferably from a reputed IT/ITeS/Telecom/ in a Business Partner role
Graduate preferably with a degree in Human Resources Management, MBA or relevant qualification.