Salary €30000 - €35000
2 months ago
The Human Resources Manager role was created to provide leadership and management in the area of Human Resources. This position works and supports the Chief Executive. In addition, the HR Manager ensures that company's human resource plans and policies directly contribute to the achievement of the Company’s business goals.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- To act as a point of reference / adviser to employees and management team on the whole range of HR activities including Performance Management, Reward & Recognition, Resourcing, Assessment & Selection, Learning & Development, Talent Management and Change Management;
- Provide guidance on Employee Relations issues / activities including the formulation and implementation of related policies, disciplinary / grievance cases and industrial relations;
- Being responsible for the HR Administration
- To build and maintain an excellent and trustworthy working relationship with the management team;
- To project a professional image of the HR Function through excellent customer service, operational effectiveness and efficiency.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications
- Tertiary level of education plus a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Good understanding of relevant HR regulation
- Commitment to people management and a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and be goal directed
- Ability to use office automation software packages
- Tact and diplomacy in dealing with clients and associates and sensitivity to HR culture
- Highly motivated with ability to work on own initiative